Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nice House

(Think there are ever 'Snow Days' in Eden?)

Chapters 24 & 25 give us some more insight into the calamity that leaves the earth in its present state. What did we learn? Based on the text, how long ago did the 'big shake' happen? What was the consequence?

Nice house! Ryter and Spaz were taken into the 'thinkspace' and given the oppotunity to visit anyplace that they want. What places did they chose? Where would you choose to go? Why?

Lanaya's 'contributers' are not happy that she brought the normals into Eden. Why?

Jin is hesitant to believe that proovs could be providng probes to the latches. Ryter offers his opinion of why proovs might be doing it. What does Ryter think?

1 Comment:

Ben said...

Based on the text, I believe that the “Big Shake” happened about 200 years ago. The fact was that when they saw the photo of the doctors wearing the gas masks, and the baby with out one, they were wondering about it. Lanaya said that was one of the first proov’s, and the photo was taken about 200 years ago.

If I were to travel to any place right now, I would choose to travel to Australia. I have always wanted to visit another country, and decided to go to Australia sometime in my life. If I could go to any time, I would go back to the time of Beethoven. I think that would be the trip of a lifetime.

Wryter wanted to see the Grand Canyon. I was surprised that he didn’t think large enough for the GRAND Canyon. But Spaz didn’t want to see a place. He wanted to see the disease that Bean had. That was a very nice decision on his part.

I think the reason that they weren’t happy that Lanaya brought the three normal into Eden was because they are forbidden from it. Because of the fact they provide probes, and what they do to you, I think that Jin was just acting. I think that the proov’s want to destroy all normals. That is what Wryter thinks, and I agree.